There are few things as British as a spot of tea. Although for some of them it seems like it was mostly a vehicle for patty cakes and Jammie Dodgers, most (if not all) of the Doctors have enjoyed a cup of tea from time to time. And settling down for tea with The Doctor sounds to us like the perfect way to spend a Saturday evening.
After a long day, spend a few minutes healing your synapses with the Doctor Who TARDIS Tea Infuser and your own special brew of free radicals and tannins. One mug, a little hot water, some loose leaf tea, and one short steep later, you'll be thinking clearly again and ready for traveling the universe.
- Doctor Who TARDIS Tea Infuser
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who product
- Holds loose leaf tea for brewing
- Eleventh Doctor's sonic screwdriver hangs off the end of the chain
- Materials: Stainless steel and zinc alloy (sonic screwdriver)
- Dimensions: 3" tall x 1 1/4" wide, 5 1/2" chain
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 oz.