Star Wars Cookie Cutters
JUDGE THEM BY THEIR SIZE, DO YOU?Many of us came to our love of Star Wars early in life, and, as you well know, being a young geek isn't always easy. It can be hard to find friends who understand you and like you for who you are. (Actually, it's true for adults, too, we just care less.) But no matter how many pop quizzes you have to sit through and how many different schools you attend, your imaginary friends always come with you.
These little Star Wars Rebel Friends Cookie Cutters are ready and willing to be friends. Chibi versions of our favorite heroes from the Star Wars saga, they're all happy to see you. Even R2 looks like he's about to let out a happy little chirp. How do they work? Well, you cut the cookie's shape with one side and then flip the cutter over and use the stamp on the other side to imprint the facial features on the cookie dough. The deep indentations mean they look great uniced right out of the oven, although we've never been opposed to extra sugar ourselves. Slip one into the lunchbox of your young geek today and make the cafeteria experience epic.
- Set of 6 Star Wars Rebel Friends Cookie Cutters
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Includes chibi versions of Luke, Leia, Yoda, Chewie, C-3PO, and R2-D2
- Materials: BPA-free ABS plastic
- Dimensions: R2-D2 (the largest) 3 3/4" tall x 3 1/4" wide; C-3PO (the smallest) 3 1/4" tall x 2 3/4" wide
- Not microwave safe
- Not dishwasher safe