- A family friendly, clever "texting" party game by John Kovalic of Dork Tower and Munchkin fame!
- OMG! Take turns guessing phrases in as few characters as possible!
- Dry-erase boards & pens, 350 entries, and your intuitive nature make every game fresh, new, and funny!
- Phrases range from those made famous in television, movies, and books to well-known historical quotes
- A creative party card game for 3-7 players, ages 13+, with easy to learn rules, and a 30 minute playing time.
Can you condense a well-known phrase down to just a few letters and symbols? Can you do it using fewer characters than any other player, but still get your message across? Find out with ROFL!, the hilarious party game of mix-communications! ROFL! pits players against each other as they strive to condense messages down to as few characters as possible. If the Guesser can figure out the original phrase from your clue before time runs out, you both score points! The player with the most points after three rounds wins the game!
From the Manufacturer
From acclaimed game illustrator John Kovalic comes ROFL!, the party game of extraordinary guessing where you have to figure out a well-known phrase or expression before time runs out! With each round, players have to condense the selected phrase into as few characters as possible while still having the guesser figure out the message! If the guesser can figure it out from your clue, you win the round! If you have the most points at the end of the rounds, you are the winner!