- The Resistance redefines social deduction - everyone plays till the end of the game
- Your ability to lie to your friends and know when they are lying to you is critical to win
- Not for the faint of heart, or slow of mind - but if you are quick on your feet you'll be proud of your hard fought victories
- 5 to 10 players, 30 minute playtime
- Cover art may vary - revised edition now includes updated card art and the "Inquisitor" expansion in place of "The Plot Thickens" cards.
The Resistance is a very intense social deduction game for 5-10 players. While it shares similiarities with games like Werewolf, Mafia and even Battlestar Galactica it has many very unique features such as a quick 30 minute play time, no moderator required and no player elimination.
From the Manufacturer
The Resistance pits a small group of resistance fighters against a powerful and corrupt government. The resistance has launched a series of bold and daring missions to bring the government to its knees. Unfortunately spies have infiltrated the resistance ranks, ready to sabotage the carefully crafted plans. Even a single spy can take down a resistance mission team, choose your teams carefully or forever lose your chance for freedom. The Resistance artfully balances pure deduction elements with the social elements into a game that creates the adrenaline filled moments of high stakes pokerin a full interactive and social event.