ROSE-COLORED GLASSES (AND BLUE AND BROWN...)
If you're drinking water out of these glasses, chances are some of those water molecules are older than the solar system depicted on the glasses. A study whose results were published September 2014 in Nature found that 30-50% of the water on Earth was irregularly high in deuterium (heavy water), a substance that would have been present in greater quantities in the proto-planetary nebula.
Drink your primordial water from this set of 10 glasses. The glasses for the 8 planets are identical in size. The sun's a little bigger than the rest, and Pluto's a little smaller than the rest. Yes, we said Pluto. We knew that'd make you happy.
Planetary Drinking Glass Set of 10
- Glasses representing each of the planets in our solar system + the Sun and Pluto
- Perfect for astronomers, astrologers, and people who like to drink
- Capacity: 8 planets are 10 oz.; the Sun is 16 oz.; Pluto is 4 oz.
- Materials: Glass + high temperature heat wrap
- Note: The design is NOT stained glass. The design is NOT blown glass. The design is achieved via a high-temperature heat wrap.
- Dimensions: Planets are 3 1/2" tall & 3" diameter at widest; Pluto is 2 1/2" tall & 2 1/2" diameter at widest; Sun is 4" tall & 4" diameter at widest
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe