Firefly Playing Cards
"ANTE UP, GENTLEMEN. DISHES."
When you're stuck on a transport vessel in the middle of space, nights can get long. Days, too, come to think of it. So it's good to have something around to amuse yourself, something like a deck of cards.
This full-size standard poker deck is Firefly-themed. Designed by Ben Mund, the front of the 56 cards look distressed, as if they've been around a bit, much like the ship herself. "56 cards?" we hear you ask. Yup. 52 cards + 2 jokers + 2 gambling IOUs, ala "Shindig." This deck's basically perfect for playing Earth-That-Was card games. Remember: when the rules themselves are wrong, you gotta break a few of them to make things right.
- Firefly Playing Cards
- Officially-licensed Firefly merchandise
- Full-size standard poker deck (includes 2 jokers) + 2 gambling IOUs (garbage + Septic VAC)
- Perfect for playing Earth-That-Was card games
- Designed by Ben Mund (who included Easter eggs)
- Front of cards looks distressed (with notes in Chinese and stamps and coffee stains)
- Manufactured by the United States Playing Card Company (aka Bicycle)
- Materials: Printed on Bicycle-grade cardstock with a satiny embossed finish
- Made in the USA