Doctor Who Time Lords High Council Mug
NO GOVERNMENT, NO PROBLEM!
It must be strange for The Doctor, being the only one left of the time lords. Back in the day, when the High Council of Time Lords was around, there was a government. There were Cardinals and Councillors and a President and a Chancellor and a Castellan. And we assume there were also a lot of rules. Governments are good at inventing those.
But now they're gone. All of them. The Cardinals. The Councillors. The President. The Chancellor. The Castellan. All gone. The rules, gone. The laws, gone. It's hard to imagine what it must be like, roaming all of time and space and knowing that you report to no one but yourself. That's pretty amazing power... and a responsibility like no other.
- Mug for fans of Doctor Who, but especially of extinct peoples
- Features the emblem of the High Council of Time Lords
- Integrated handle included at no extra charge
- Officially licensed Doctor Who collectible
- Love your mug: For longest artwork life, hand wash