Doctor Who Cookie Cutters
In respect for Doctor Who's heritage, we should probably more properly name these "biscuit cutters," but then folks on this side of the pond would have images of sausage patties and milk gravy dancing in their heads. That'd cause them to run off to their local homestyle diner, and then we'd lose a sale, and that's no way to stay in business.
Hey wait! Dangit, Americans! Get back here! These are COOKIE cutters. COOKIES!?! We do like us some cookies. Not, maybe as much as The Eleventh Doctor likes his Jammie Dodgers, which, by the way, can be used as a substitute for a self-destruct mechanism in a pinch.
Whip up a batch of timey-wimey cookies with this set of 5 Doctor Who Cookie Cutters, which includes a TARDIS, a Cyberman, K9, Sonic Screwdriver (the Eleventh's), and Dalek design. Each comes with an integrated, spring-mounted die which imprints the design on the dough so icing them becomes less of an endeavor requiring artistic skill. Which is good for us. Much as we enjoy decorating cookies, we're really here for one purpose: eating them.
Note: These work best with dough that doesn't rise when baked. If you don't have a favorite recipe for that, follow these tips:
- Cream the butter and sugar just long enough that they're blended
- Preheat the oven
- Refrigerate the dough both before and after slicing the cookies
- Use parchment paper or a silpat liner instead of greasing the cookie sheet
- Set of 5 Doctor Who Cookie Cutters
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Includes TARDIS, Cyberman, K9, Sonic Screwdriver (the Eleventh's), and Dalek designs
- Spring-mounted die for imprinting cookies
- Materials: Food-grade plastic
- TARDIS & Dalek - 2 1/2" wide x 4" tall
- Cyberman & K9 - 3" wide x 3" tall
- Sonic Screwdriver - 4 1/2" wide x 1" tall
- Not dishwasher safe
- Make a poor substitute for a self-destruct mechanism