Critical Hit Dice Set
FLASHES RED WHEN YOU ROLL A CRIT!
A while ago, we came out with the Critical Hit LED D20, and it was good. But as any gamer with a dice bag knows, life isn't all about d20s. So, to expand your light-up, rolling joy, we've created this Critical Hit LED Dice Set. Each set comes with a d10, d12, and d20, which all flash red when their highest number is rolled. Now, we've done everything in our powers to ensure these dice are weighted as evenly as possible considering the electronics inside. We did this because we're gamers and we really wanted to use them ourselves and cheating sucks.
We offer you a word of warning: the Critical Hit LED Dice Set could be detrimental to your roleplaying existence. Not only will it make everyone want to use your dice, but it also might make you more popular in your gaming group. Also, it's not always desirable for every type of roll to have the highest number. For those instances, we apologize in advance for your Critical Hit LED Dice Set mocking you by flashing.
Battery Note: Batteries are non-replaceable. The reason for this is the dice are filled with silicone to distribute the weight as evenly as possible - so the dice don't cheat.
- Set of three dice which flash red when you roll their highest number
- Not a cheater die in the bunch! Each one is weighted evenly so you have to earn those top rolls
- Set includes one of each: d10, d12, and d20
- Players: It is up to your GM whether you can use it in your game
- GMs: The red glow makes you look even more evil behind the screen
- d10: approx. 1.8" diameter
- d12: approx. 1.4" diameter
- d20: approx. 1.7" diameter
- Batteries included (1 x CR2032 each; non-replaceable)