Games & Events
Located at 2120 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA - Geeky Teas & Games is a place to sit down with friends and play one of our 400+ games.
Our Rules are Simple
- Gaming is $5 per person, and allows you access to our 400+ game library.
- Wash your hands after eating and before playing our games.
- No outside food or pets.
- Nice people only!
The Detailed FAQ
- We do have cats. We keep a clean store and lack of carpet does aide in that, but cats live here. Two are free-roaming shop cats, and we have a separate room for adoptable pets. If you have allergies, medicate before you stop by for a more pleasant experience.
- We do not allow outside food inside the store, but have provided an outside dining set for you to enjoy your meal before you come in.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands with soap and water before they play our games.
- Our store is fairly family-friendly, but Saturday nights are for Booze and Board Games. Language is swarthy and topics are crass. Our customers also lose their filters when boozed.
To inquire about a space rental for events or filming please fill out a request on our contact page.
- Our game room seats up to 40 people comfortably.
- Available for events at a cost of $75/ hr on weekends and $50/ hr on weekdays.
- For exclusive rental you are allowed to bring in outside food and drink and use our projector/ screen.
Geeky Teas & Games will ALWAYS be a place for you. No matter your race, sexual orientation, gender, ability, religion or favorite Doctor.
We are NOT a cat cafe, a tea house, or dog-friendly store.